A couple of nights ago I got a call from the guy who ran the Nuggets' Skills Challenge in Colorado Springs. He said they made a mistake in their calculations and Ryan actually won! We got the confirmation letter in the mail today - he's going to compete at the Pepsi Center on March 17th! He's pretty pumped about it!
Also, Tyler wrestled in the Burlington tournament yesterday and took 2nd. He lost to a kid from Eads (I think) and then pinned the guy from Stratton. There were only the three of them in that bracket so it was a best 2 out of 3 situation. They go to Wray on the 6th for the final tournament of the season.
I started my new job yesterday with a trip to Colorado Springs. My boss took me to the home office to meet everyone and to get some paperwork done. Today was my first day in our office. I think that once I get things figured out I'm really going to like it!
Other than that, not too much going on. It's VERY WINDY here again today. YUCK!!

No comments:
Post a Comment