Well, we are off to a great winter sports season again! Tyler is wrestling again and Ryan is playing basketball. Tyler wrestled in Goodland last Thursday and went 1-1. Then on Saturday, he wrestled in the Goodland Tournament (13 teams) and won his bracket!! He was the champion of the 170B weight class. He pinned all three of his opponents in the second period. It is so fun to watch him wrestle. (I never thought I would say that...but it is!!) He is so calm and so strong. That was the first tournament he's won 1st place. He was pretty excited...as was I of course!! He wrestles in Colby tomorrow night and St. Francis on Thursday.
Then today, we went to the local Nugget's Skills Challenge competition and Ryan took first place AGAIN!!! (3rd year in a row that he's taken 1st!) I'm pretty sure Ryan had the highest score of every one there. He had over 120 points in the shooting competition alone. Tyler decided he would give it a try again this year and he placed 2nd in his age group! I was impressed! Ryan will get to advance to Colorado Springs, but I'm not sure yet when that competition is going to be held.
It's so fun living in a house full of champions!
I will be sure to do a better job at keeping this up to date from now on.
Stationery Card
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment