
Well, the football team made the playoffs and as a tradition, the linemen shave their heads when they go to playoffs. Tyler called me from school yesterday and told me about the tradition and asked if it was okay if he shaved his too! I told him it was fine. I also told him not to be the first one in line. It wouldn't be very funny if he went first and then the rest of them chickened out. So, while Ryan and I went to Goodland to pick out a Halloween costume, Tyler fashioned a new look. Ryan has been wanting to be either the "Scream" guy or the "Grim Reaper" for a long time, and I've always tried to divert him to something not quite so scary. But this year I caved. He will be in Jr. High next year and will probably be over the costume thing by then...so I let him get the one he wanted. When we got home...this is what they looked like. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.
So anyway...we are in the playoffs. How that happened is beyond me, but hey...we will take what we can get. We go to Yuma on Saturday. The game is at 1:00. If we play as well as we did with Peyton and Byers we should do okay. If we don't...then I guess we will chalk it up to experience and move on to wrestling.

1 comment:
Wow! Your drummers look great! And those Halloween boys - EEK!
Post a Comment