Yay! You found it! This year I opted out of writing the traditional Christmas letter and instead directed everyone to my blog via the address on my Christmas card! For those of you that haven't read our blog before, "welcome"! For those of you who have...well...thanks for keeping up with us! I try to update our blog weekly, or maybe bi-weekly...or sometimes even monthly...depending on what we have going on and how much time I have to actually sit down and write. So...please add this address to your "favorites" and come back often to see what is happening in our busy lives. You can even post comments! ...I love comments. :-)
So...sorry, no letter this year. Hopefully this will be just as good. In the meantime, we want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love to you all~
Kelly, Tyler and Ryan

2 comments:
I love your Christmas letter and all the wonderful pictures! Keep up the good work! -mama
Good job on your Christmas letter! I love your blog! Keep on writing - you do such a good job! Wowo!
Post a Comment