TYLER IS DRIVING!!
He got his driver's license on Wednesday.
It was actually his lucky day. As we were walking into the courthouse, he looked down on the ground and found a $50 bill on the ground! Then he went in and passed his test. Now he can go where he wants - and he has gas money to get there. :-) He is working a deal with my dad to buy a black pickup from him. It's a nice pickup! Much nicer than my first vehicle.
It's been so weird having him drive. On Thursday morning, the boys both went out and loaded up their stuff for school in Tyler's pickup and off they went to school. There I was looking out the door wondering what to do with myself. Then yesterday Ryan called and said he would need a ride after practice - I told him to ride home with Tyler. I'm thinking this is going to be pretty nice - - once I get used to it.

1 comment:
Doesn't it always work that way - your kids get better stuff than you did. At least that's how all the stories go:)
Post a Comment