Friday, May 18, 2007

Our Last Elementary School Concert


Last night was Ryan's last elementary school music concert. It was so cool. He and three of his friends went down to center stage and sang the beginning of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" while the rest of the 4th graders paraded in. He didn't tell me that he was going to do this. I was so proud of him! It gave me goose bumps! He was so brave and he sounded so good. I'm not sure but I think Ryan just might end up being the performer in the family. I think he gets it from his grandma! :-)

This is a picture of Ryan and his friends Kade and Sarel. Are they cool or what???


After the program a fellow 4th grade parent came up me and pointed out that this was our last elementary school program. It seemed kind of sureal to me...but then I looked at my brother's family and realized that I will be going to elementary school concerts for at least the next ten years! (yay!) His youngest will start kindergarten when Tyler is a Senior. Holy Moly!!!

No comments: