Hello! I'll bet you all thought I'd forgotten about this blog! Well, I didn't...we've just been busy. Since the last time I wrote in here, Tyler has finished his track season and Ryan has finished soccer. They are both just about to get really busy with baseball. Ryan's games start tomorrow and Tyler's start on Wednesday. We will be at the ball park (or on the road) every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday for the next 6 weeks!! Holy Moly!!!
We have also been working very hard on our back yard this spring. The back half of our back yard didn't have any grass when we moved in and every spring we keep thinking that we are going to put it into grass...well, this year we are serious. My dad brought over the two tillers and the boys went to town with them. The sod is coming tomorrow and we will hopefully get it all laid down on Sunday. It's going to look so good!! We've also planted 5 lilac bushes, a lavender bush, various flowers, strawberries and green and yellow peppers.
The boys are 4 days away from summer break. They are so excited. Tyler is going to keep busy by helping my dad and brother who are building two duplexes right now. He is also going to work as an umpire for the t-ball and coach pitch baseball games. Ryan is going to go to summer school to help get him ready for middle school next year. (I can't believe our elementary school days are almost over!!) They also have a couple of yards that they help my dad mow every week. I hope these things will keep them busy enough to stay out of trouble - but also give them enough time to just be kids and go to the park and the pool with their friends.
This last picture is of Tyler and Ryan and their cousins McKenna, Kately and Kyron at the park.


No comments:
Post a Comment