
Tyler is number 53 this year.
This is Tyler and Ryan on Tyler's first game day. They were so embarassed that I made them go outside to take pictures. Oh well! :-)
This is the Cougars running out onto the field before taking on the Lamar Savages on Aug 29th. Burlington won 18-6 (I think.)
This is the JV squad playing at Lamar the next day. They lost this game 33-8.
This is the varsity playing at Wray on September 5th. Another loss. The JV played Wray's JV the following Monday in Burlington and lost 16-0. I thought they actually played pretty good - at least showed some improvement. Tyler has seen a lot of playing time on the JV team but hasn't played on the Varsity team at all yet. That's okay with me. His day will come.
This week the Varsity plays Akron on Friday night and then we (JV) travel to Arkon on Monday. Wish us luck!!

No comments:
Post a Comment