This morning when I was dropping Tyler off at school I was thinking to my self how much he has changed and how much more responsible he has become. I could remember back when he was in 4th grade - we battled about everything - I wasn't sure either of us would survive that year. Well we did and every year since has gotten better. I was kind of smiling to myself as I drove away when all of a sudden my cell phone rang. It was Ryan..."Mom I forgot my Math book. Can you run home and get it for me?" I think I laughed out loud. :-)
Ryan starts flag football tonight. He's so excited!! I think now he thinks he will finally get some attention! I think having Tyler become so independent has been really hard on Ryan. He misses him a lot...and he really isn't too happy that Tyler has a girlfriend. I keep telling him that one of these days, he will start liking girls too. He keeps telling me that isn't going to happen. ...we'll see.
Stationery Card
13 years ago

1 comment:
Isn't it great to know that your boys will always need you and can always count on you? I think you are doing an amazing job with both Tyler and Ryan. Can't wait to hear more about the boys!
Love and miss you
kim
Post a Comment