Friday, August 22, 2008

NEW BEGINNINGS...

Well, Tyler started high school today. It was so weird dropping him off there this a.m. For the last four years my mom would stop by our house every morning and take the boys with her to the middle school. Here she came this a.m. to pick up Ryan. When they were getting ready to leave Tyler got up and got his books. It took him a minute to figure out that he doesn't get to go with them anymore. Since the high school is about two blocks from my office he gets to ride with me every day now. I don't know how he feels about it, but I think I will enjoy it!
The first football scrimmage is tomorrow in Yuma. They are going to scrimmage Fort Morgan. I think Tyler is pretty excited...and a little nervous.
I'll let you know how it all goes and I will post our "first day of school picture" asap.

No comments: