Thursday, August 14, 2008

RUN...RUN...RUN...

I'm not talking about Tyler's practice this time...I'm talking about MY schedule this week. It's been NUTS!! Here is my schedule today...and this is what it's been like most of the week:
6:00 - wake up / shower
6:10 - get Tyler up
6:30 - Take Tyler to practice
7:45 - get to work
9:00 - pick up Ryan and take him to register for 6th grade
9:30 - pick up the mail for work and go back to the office
10:00 - Tyler walks to my office then I take him to register for 9th grade
10:20 - go back to work
11:30 - Take Tyler to the Doctor. He has a terrible sore throat. (They did a strep test and it was negative - yay!) But the Dr. wrote a note for him to sit out of practice tonight. Tyler isn't too thrilled about this. Actually, all Tyler can think about right now is going home and taking a nap.
12:00 - back to work.
Sometime this afternoon I have to go pick up Tyler's prescription.
5:30 - Take Tyler to practice. He said he may not be able to participate, but he still wants to be there.
6:30 - Jewelry party at my sister-in-laws
8:00 - Pick up Tyler from practice.
8:30 - 10:00 - dinner, laundry, etc....
10:30 - BEDTIME!!!
So no wonder I'm tired.

Yesterday the football team kicked off their annual fundraiser. They sell "Cougar Cards" which are cards you keep in your wallet which have several discounts listed on the back for various local and on-line businesses. (i.e. free drinks at the Mexican restaurant with purchase of combo meal...) They each have to sell 25 cards and there are 42 of them on the team. There were football players ALL over town yesterday. By last night, Tyler had three left. They can sell more than 25...IF...anyone reading this wants one. :-)

Other than all of that things are good. Now that Ryan has his schedule for school, he's SO excited! He starts out the day with science, then band, then social studies, reading, lunch, math, PE, and finishes the day with Language Arts. He was so excited that he has PE toward the end of the day. He said it would give him something to look forward to all day. Tyler's schedule consists of Algebra I, Drafting, Earth Science, World Cultures, Reading/Lang Arts block, and Band. They both should do really well this year.

Have a good day and I will write again soon!

No comments: