Well, practice seems to be going well so far. Tyler told me they were 2-hour practices, but having some experience in athletics at the college level I thought for sure they would practice all day and all night. Well, maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration, but still...2 hours?? Well sure enough...they are done at 9 a.m. sharp and 8 p.m. sharp. Actually last night they got rained out so they were done by 7:30. It's kind of funny - when I pick Tyler up I'm usually full of questions for him, "How was it?", "What did you work on?", "Who played what position?". He really isn't very talkative after practice. I've got to learn to be patient...and hopefully eventually he will open up and talk about it. It's just so hard for me! I want details and Tyler really isn't a detail kind of guy.
All in all, I'm very proud of him. What information I am getting out of him sounds like he is doing a good job and is really putting out the effort.
Their first game is August 29th here vs. Lamar. Should be exciting!
Stationery Card
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment