Thursday, July 9, 2009

Heading to Paonia!

Ryan and Martin working the crowd at the 4th of July Festival. Their All-Star team was trying to raise money for the trip. They also spent time in the dunk tank! They thought this was a lot more fun than the bake sale.
This is a picture of my brother Jeff, his son Kyron, and Tyler and Ryan.

I love this picture of my boys.

Ryan up to bat in the league championship game vs. Stratton.

Ryan made the all-star team so we are headed to Paonia next weekend! I think his team has a real good shot at winning the tournament, but that mean we would have to head to Minnesota two weeks later. Let me just say I have mixed emotions about that! What a great experience that would be for him...but I'm not sure anyone around here could afford that kind of trip. I guess we will just take it one day at a time.

Anyway...wish him luck! I'll post again when we get back.



No comments: