Ryan and I just came in from making smores in the back yard. Granted we don't have a fire pit - but the bar-b-que grill worked great! They were yummy!
Tyler is at the fair with his friends tonight. He came home and got all "cowboy'd" up. Put on jeans, a belt, and a button-up shirt. That's about as close to "cowboy" as he can get. He didn't have the boots or the hat...but I seriously doubt he'll need them. He looked so darn cute! I should have taken his picture. (He would have loved that! not.)
I'm starting to get that feeling that I'm on life's roller coaster now. Here at the beginning of August, I'm beginning to make that long, slow climb up that first hill. I'll keep climbing this week and next...until the 17th when the boys start football practice, but that will just be a short drop on this ride. Once school starts on the 21st...thats when the ride will really begin. They both have football scrimmages on the 29th - one in town and one out of town (of course) - luckily one is at 10 am and the other one is at 4 pm...so if all goes right I should be able to make it to both of them. I don't know what I will do if/when I have to choose between their events that happen at the same time. I guess that is what family is for...but it will be so hard! I want to be with both of them all of the time. Oh yah, and I better not forget about work! I suppose I'll have to be there too! September 3rd Ryan has a game in Yuma, September 4th Tyler has a game in Lamar, September 5th Tyler has a HOME game! See what I mean about the roller coaster?! I have a feeling these next six years are going to be the best years of my life! I just need to tighten my belt, hang on tight and enjoy the ride. There's no place I'd rather be. I just wish it wouldn't go so fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment