I have an uncle that is a professional photographer. He was here a couple of weeks ago and offered to take some pictures at Tyler's game against Holyoke. Here are just a few of the pictures he sent to me:
Running on to the field.
Ryan is the one with the black drum.
Getting ready for the National Anthem.
It's so nice having these pictures!
Kevin - THANK YOU!!!
Tyler's varsity team is now 4-1. They lost a heart breaker to Akron (who has a 40-some game winning streak - that we would have really liked to break - but I guess we are waiting until playoffs to snap it.) Then they shut out Holyoke 43-0, and then beat Calhan 39-7. They are playing really well right now. This weekend they are headed to Cripple Creek.
Ryan's team is now 3-2-1. They won their first playoff game against Wray last Thursday. Tuesday they go to Yuma and if they win there they will go back to Yuma again on Saturday for the championship game. I can't believe how fast their season has gone!

No comments:
Post a Comment