The JV boys beat Wray tonight 30-6. Yay! Tyler played a good game. I like watching the JV games because he gets more playing time than he does on varsity. I can't believe how much better he is this year! It took three years - but he finally learned to hit! Yay!
I went by myself to Wray thinking that I would bring Tyler home with me so he could drive and we could chalk up some driving time for him, but they were going to watch film of Akron on the bus on the way home, so he chose to ride the bus. That was okay with me because when else do I get to crank ABBA in the car and sing my heart out? It was a great hour to myself. :-)
Tyler told me when we got home that he didn't think their hearts were really in that game. I think they have their sights set on Akron. Why waste time on the Wray JV when they could be home helping the varsity prepare to beat the Rams? It's going to be an intense week at practice for them. My stomach hurts from anticipation already.
GO COUGARS!!

No comments:
Post a Comment