Monday, April 5, 2010

BIRTHDAYS

Today I woke up at 5:44 a.m.  EXACTLY 16 years to the minute after Tyler was born.  Crazy, huh??  I can't believe he is 16.  Where did that time go???  Because it took him (us) a little longer than it should have to finish the on-line driver's ed class, he won't be getting his license until around the 28th of April.  That buys me a few weeks before I have to add him to my insurance policy.  Y I K E S!!! 

Ryan had his birthday yesterday.  He turned 13.  Think of me...TWO teenage boys who are now both taller than I am.  Seriously...think of me.  : )

I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am to have these two boys in my life.  They are both so amazing.  Tyler has to be one of the kindest people I know.  There is not one thing I would ever want to change about him.  He is friendly, outgoing, confident, happy, social, caring, and so much more.  He is friends with EVERYONE.  Ryan is also a very good person.  He is more introverted than Tyler is.  He is a home body but still has a ton of friends.  He just wants them all to come to our house - all of the time.  He is good at everything he does - his athletic ability out shines us all.  He is determined, competitive, smart and very funny. 

I am SO blessed to be their mom. 

1 comment:

Tom, Kim, Kinley & Kendall said...

Oh Kelly,
I can't believe they are both teenagers. Their kindness is a direct result of how you have raised them - amazingly! I'm glad they are enjoying running and I don't blame you one bit staying at home when the weather is bad...just wait for the sunny ones to work on your tan:)
Love and miss you!!