Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The End of an Era

One week from tonight Tyler goes through 8th grade promotion. One week from tomorrow he will officially be a Freshman! Wow, where did the time go? It seems like it was just yesterday that we moved home. It's hard to believe that we've lived here for 4 1/2 years! These next two weeks are going to be crazy for us. Ryan has already started baseball practice. I think they are going to be the team to beat this year! :-) He has practice tomorrow at 6 a.m. and then at 5 p.m. While he is at practice I have a meeting with the other 8th grade parents about the promotion party we are planning. Tyler starts baseball practice on Friday. On Saturday, I'm finally going to go shopping for flowers for my yard. Yay!! On Monday Tyler and I have a meeting at the High School to get him signed up for next year's classes. Tuesday is the middle school concert. Wednesday is Promotion and Tyler's last day of school. Thursday is Ryan's last day of school. Whew! Makes me tired just thinking about it.
I can't even begin to tell you how much I am enjoying this time in our lives. I have the most wonderful kids in the world. I love who they are becoming. One of our favorite songs right now is "Your Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins. Its SO TRUE!! We have to enjoy every moment, because we will never get them back.
I will try to get some pictures posted of all of the things that are coming up.
Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: