Monday, May 19, 2008

Ryan's team beat Stratton 6-2 tonight. He played catcher for the whole game. He had two GREAT hits and a bunt. He's really good at bunting! He is playing with so much more confidence this year than he did last year. It's a pretty big deal to beat Stratton.

Tyler and I went to his Freshman orientation tonight. Mrs. Sexson did a great job. I think she is going to be a really good counselor for him. Watching her sure brought back memories of my job at UNC. The Student Council kids were going to take the new "freshmen" around the school and show them where their classes would be. I just figured I'd go with Tyler, but he looked at me and said, "You are coming with us??" I just thought I was supposed to...but then, I guess I thought wrong. I think he's telling me to let go...but I don't want too!

No comments: