Tyler took 3rd place at the Cheyenne Wells tournament yesterday!! He lost to his first guy, pinned the 2nd guy, and then won by decision 12-1 over the 3rd guy!! I'm so proud of him!!!!!!
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal." anonymous
"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel." Carl W. Buechner
"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry, and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you." Colin Raye
"If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way."
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh
I LOVE TO READ - THESE ARE BOOKS I'M GLAD I READ:
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Made in the U.S.A. by Billie Letts
Falling for Gracie by Susan Mallery
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
All of the books in the Numbers Series by Janet Evanovich
2 comments:
NICE! What a Stud
That is AWESOME! Please tell Tyler congratulations. Sure do miss y'alls
Post a Comment