Last night at the basketball game, Ryan was presented with his 1st place trophy for winning the local Nugget's Skills Challenge. It was pretty cool, because his Uncle Jeff (from Crites Construction) presented the trophy to him. This weekend we are all going to Colorado Springs so Ryan can compete in the Sectional competition. We are going to make a weekend of it - we are going to go up on Saturday and shop and eat out! Yay!! The competition is on Sunday at 9:00 a.m. Since moving to Burlington, Ryan has won every competition that he has entered. He has won both of the Punt, Pass, and Kick competitions and both of the Nugget's Skills Challenges. I think that is pretty cool! Think of him this weekend - if he wins, we will get to go to a Nugget's game where he will compete at the State level.
*I tried to take a picture of him with his trophy but I must have had my camera on the wrong setting...it didn't work. I'll post some pictures later of the competition this weekend.
Today I get to go help with Ryan's last elementary school Valentine's Day party. We made really cool heart shaped rice krispy treats. It seems crazy to me that he's almost done with elementary school. Time flies by too fast!
Stationery Card
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment